Here is the Mac OS X Lion 10.7 ObjectDock Theme. Included are the dock theme and the stack docklet.
Here's how to set it up:
1. Copy the Mac OS X Lion Dock folder to: C:\Program Files -OR-Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDock\Backgrounds\Non-Tabbed
2. Press Configure Dock (In Dock) > Appearance > Background: Mac OS X Lion > OK
3. Press Configure Dock > Positioning > Reserve Edge of Screen > Keep on Top > OK
1. Copy the StackDocklet folder to: C:\Program Files -OR-Program Files (x86)\Stardock\ObjectDock\Docklets
2. Open the ObjectDock Settings (In Dock) > Drag StackDocklet down to dock
Here is a link to the Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Theme: [link]